Don’t see a design that is currently sold in the parks? Like the Silver Castle or Briar Rose Gold? Contact us for a custom order!
Want to make the most out of your Minnie Mouse Ear headband and your bows? I have the perfect way!
Here I will offer 3 ways to get this look!
MAGICAL RIBBONS BOWS ARE SOLD SEPARATELY.
What you will get: The ears and the bow that originally came with the ears in the picture.
Examples of wearing other bows on the ears:
Option 1: You don’t have your own ears yet:
I will buy, fix up* and send your ears to you. You can choose only the ears listed above to be sold. The bow shown ONLY on the pictures at the very top to buy this product come with this option. Any of the Magical Ribbons designs of bows are SOLD SEPARATELY. And just add them to your cart!
Option 2: You already have a pair of ears, but don’t have the tools to do this yourself.
No Problem! Rather then buying the tools and materials and spending $15+, you can send it to me!
If the ears you have are different then the ones pictured, no problem! As long as they are basic ones, there should be no problem. If you have a pair of ears that you are questioning if it will work, take a picture of them and email it to me, I will let you know if it will work.
Please copy and paste this form into the contact box below.
Minnie Ears #2 Form
First & Last Name:
Address (to send back to):
- I will reply to your email and give you the address as to send your ears to.
- Go get a bubble mailer envelope that will fit the ears. Make sure it its padded on the inside. They are like $1 at Walmart or even the Dollar Store.
- Wrap up your ears in a plastic bag (from a store) for extra protection.
- Put $4 (for every pair of ears) in the envelope with your ears. This will cover shipping and materials.
- Write “DO NOT BEND” in bold Sharpie (preferably red) on the front and back of the envelope.
- Send me the ears, cheapest which should be First Class USPS regular mail (It will be $2.50 at least to send one pair of ears. If its more then one pair in the package, it will be more. Make sure you describe the package as a “package” and not a large “envelope” if you are using a postal machine.)
- I will fix up* your ears, and send them back to you!
Option 3: Do It Yourself
Hey, you got the stuff? You can do it yourself!
Be advised that not all ears are made the same. There may be additional strings where the item is sewn together.
What you will need:
- A set of Minnie Ears
- Hot Glue Gun
- Hot Glue Sticks
- 1 French Barrette
- 5 in of 5/8 inch Satin or Grosgrain Ribbon that matches your ears.