This is the FAQ, it’s Frequently Asked Questions, but its not the answers to ALL questions. You may find the information you are looking for in pages under the Information Tab above.
If you cannot find the answer to your question anywhere on the website, then please contact me via the Contact page. That is the most direct way to contact me. Any questions on your personal order must be asked via the Contact page where we can discuss your order in private over email.
1. Where is the “Add to Cart” Button?
You HAVE to choose all the options it asks before the Add to Cart button appears. I need all that information in order to complete your order.
2. You should make bow ties! Can you make bow ties?
YES! You can get almost any bow as a bow tie. Please choose Pin Back as your clip option before adding to cart.
3. Can you sell on Etsy? Do you know about Etsy?
Etsy greatly limits the options you could have for your items. So with this site, its easy to have many options without you having to privately contact me.
4. Can I request or suggest a theme?
If you would like to purchase a bow with a speicfic theme that I don’t offer, please email me. Take a look at what bows I have to offer and find what bow style/shape you like. Please only contact me if you have the intent to purchase the bow.
5. Do you offer discounts on bow bundles/large orders?
Not if you are ordering multiple designs but if you are wanting to buy 10+ of the same exact design for some reason (Dance, play, musical, band, choir, cheer, etc) please contact me and we can discuss it. Otherwise keep an eye out for sales and coupons!
6. How many of __________ do you have?
I make them as I sell them. Anything “Limited Edition” I cannot buy more material to complete it. So if you are interested in a “Limited Edition” bow, get it while I still have material left!
7. Do you have a PayPal?
Yes! You may pay using a Credit/Debit Card or PayPal account.
8. Can I pay with cash, check, or money order?
No you may not. In order to provide you with the best and fastest service available, I cannot accept these forms of payments. You can pay using a PayPal account or a Debit or Credit Card.
9. How do you make your bows? You should film tutorials and put them on Youtube!
Unfortunately, that is not information I can share! My techniques used to make my designs are what makes each design unique!
10. How big are the bows? Can you put something next to the bow so I can tell the size? Ect.
The approximate size of the bows are in the description of each bow’s listing.
11. How long does shipping take?
Shipping times can be viewed on the Shipping Page. But before your items are shipped, it will go through the Processing Time. Processing time is the time from which you order to when it is shipped. All items are made by hand, custom to the options you choose. With other orders also placed, it takes time for your items to be made. One acception are the Ready To Ship Items (RTS). Sometimes we have some back stock of certain designs. If your order is comprised of ONLY RTS items, it will ship quicker, but not immediately.
12. Would you make me a custom bow?
Possibly! Please contact me with your request via the Contact Page. Please also see the Customization page for more information.
13. Can I order now and pay you later? You shouldn’t charge until it ships.
As every item is handmade to order, payment must be given beforehand.
14. Do you put clips on the bow?
That is up to you! Please see the Clip Types page.
15. What kind of ribbon do you use?
All different kinds of fabrics and ribbons.
16. Can I add a bow to my order once I have ordered it?
No, you cannot change your order once paid for. All sales are final except in extreme cases. You can change a clip type if it does not effect the price of the bow, please email me to do so.
17. What is the Park Map Bow and Paperman made from? How is it waterproof?
The Park Map Bow is made from actual Disney Park Maps that I acquired at the parks, and is laminated with tape. The Paperman bow is made from paper which I created the design in Photoshop, and is also laminated with tape.
18. Can I change my address?
Yes of course, please contact me via email ONLY. Changing an address in the My Account page will not notify me personally. But please do not wait until last minute to inform me. If your order is marked as Printed in your My Account Order Status page, then I especially need to know ASAP as your order could be sent out anytime.
19. What do the Order Status terms mean?
- Processing means that your order is still in waiting to be printed and the items to start being made.
- Next means that your order will be in the next group of ordered to be printed and worked on.
- Printed means that your order has been printed and is currently being worked on.
Last Updated : 5/14/19