This is a required part of your design submission. You must submit a photo for us to design your item(s).
Don’t know how to make one? Here are some ways you can!
Easy way (No app required):
- Google some words that are things you like with the word “aesthetic” after it. (Examples: “Galaxy Aesthetic”, “Mermaid Aesthetic”, “Grunge Aesthetic”, “Nature Aesthetic”, “Book Aesthetic”)
- Choose pictures you like that are in colors you like. This is going to help decide the color pallet for your items!
- Save 9 pictures to your camera roll.
- Go to your camera roll and take a screenshot of those 9 pictures in a grid format. Crop your screenshot to only show that grid. Done!
Creative Way (Using Apps):
- Find a mood board generator or app (Suggested: Adobe Spark)
- Search some words that are things you like! (Examples: Galaxy, Mermaid, Grunge, Nature, Book, Ocean, Fireworks, Castle, Blue, Teal, and Purple.)
- Or upload pictures yourself that you Googled!
- Some mood board generators even allow you to create a color pallet!
- Please use at least 5-9 pictures in your Personality Aesthetic Board!
To find this mood board template below in the Adobe Spark app, search “mood board” and scroll down.